Ulysses Systems in compliance with the EU Regulations and the Hong Kong Convention has developed a full Purchasing Module Extension to cover IHM needs.
Although, due to the versatility of Task Assistant®, the configuration for IHM was already available, the new Task Assistant® IHM extension has been developed as a fully-fledged solution that seamlessly integrates IHM compliance with the existing Purchasing processes, streamlining them to reduce bureaucracy, reduce unnecessary tasks and eliminate manual entry.
- Optional and / or Mandatory use of the IHM rules
- Marking Spares and Stores as Hazardous Material
- Automatic Updates from Suppliers of Materials, listed in IHM Categories
- Registration of “Suppliers Document of Conformity – SdoC”
- Registration of “Material Declaration – MD”
- Transparent to/from the Vessel, Automated Inventory of Hazardous Materials as a by-product of the Procurement Process
Furthermore, Ulysses Systems in coordination with B2B e-commerce partners ShipServ and ProcureShip are preparing to expand e-commerce integration to include IHM related documentation.
Contact us to find out more!